Allianz Global Assistance Scholarship
About this scholarshipThe ACU Allianz Global Assistance Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for one undergraduate and one postgraduate meritorious commencing international students at ACU.
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees to the value of $7,500. This will be applied from the first semester of enrolment.
- There are two scholarships available (one postgraduate and one undergraduate)
Student typeFuture Students
EligibilityThis scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Citizenship: international students
- Course: any undergraduate or postgraduate ACU degree
- Campus: any on-campus
- Visa: Student visa
- Study load: full-time
- Offer status; unconditional full offer held by the scholarship application closing date
- Other: Hold an Allianz Global Assistance visa length OSHC policy
Application processApplications must be made through the scholarships page. Log in or create an account to apply.
You do not need to provide any supporting documentation. The records submitted with your admission application will be used to assess your academic merit.